Video content is very important according to the telling story to the people and for the optimization of video. Video has become more common, useful and better explainer!! But now, when so many people are uploading the video (at same topic) and all the video content are already living in the internet world, then how you will stand out against other??
Here is the answer of your question!! YouTube SEO from Basic to Advance…
- Title of video: Do keyword research to get most out of basic publishing feature where you leverage keyword and its relevancy.
- Description of video: Like title, your description also contains the keywords which reflect the content of your video.
- Use two-to-three liner description with relevant keyword
- Add at least one link in your description
- Make sure your description is around 200 to 300 keywords including space, or it could be less.
- Tags: Tags are very important for video. Only use relevant tags for video content and it should be keyword oriented because it helps Google (other search engine) and users to better understand your video content.
- Thumbnail: It is very simple. Use attractive picture. Pick a good picture which attracts the user to get more clicks on the video.
- Playlist: Make playlist for the expanded reach and visibility on your video.
- Translations: YouTube offers the translations to creators for the content. You can translate your video content according to the language, if you want to publish it globally.
- Language: your all video is in English and you want to put your all videos in English then you can select it from original language drop-down. It will save your one step to move forward.
- Comments: Comments are very important signal for your video it shows your video relevancy, quality and recency of video. Make sure comments are allowed by checking the box.
- Distribution Rights: Allowing embedding of your video may increase the rate at which it is shared. Publishing the video in subscription feed is best practice to get more founded and watched.
- Age Restrictions: There is no need to add age restriction in video; if there is not explicit content exists.
- Category: There are 15 categories in YouTube which helps to get your video uplift through the category or behavior of your video. But sometimes it default to be easily categorized then use “default category”.
- Include a clear Call-to-Action (CTA): It’s a great impact to your video when you use clear call to action. YouTube annotations are the best tool to use call-to-actions.