India’s National Space Research Organization (ISRO) has conducted its first mission to explore the Sun in space, Aditya l-1. The launch took place at 11:50 AM today at the Sriharikota Space Centre. This mission comes less than a month after ISRO successfully soft-landed a spacecraft near the south pole of the Moon.
ADITYA L-1 mission: How did it reach space? Where will it be positioned in space? Objectives of the mission? Contents of the payload? Why does ISRO require to study the Sun? What are the payloads of the mission?
Aditya L-1's launch into space: how did it work?
The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) launched the Solar Probe into space using its Polar satellite launch vehicle (PSLV), commonly referred to as the XL configuration. This is due to the fact that the XL configuration of the PSLV is the most robust and versatile of all the ISRO’s workhorse rockets.
Previous missions, such as the 2008 and 2013 Mangalyaan missions, have also been launched using the XL configuration. The XL configuration of PSLV is capable of carrying heavier payloads due to the presence of six Extended Strap-on Boosters, which are larger than those of the other configurations.
The PSLV-XL is capable of carrying a payload capacity of 1,750 kilograms to the Sun-synchronised polar orbit (where spacecraft are always in the same ‘fixed’ position in relation to the Sun) and a payload capacity of 3,800 kilograms to the Earth’s lower orbit (which is typically located at a minimum of 1,000 kilometers above the Earth’s surface, but can range as high as 160 kilometers). Due to the weight of 1,472 kilograms required for the launch of ADITYA L-1, the payload was launched aboard the PSLV.
Interested in Learning Digital Marketing, Get Modules list.
How does the Aditya L-1 mission work?
The first stage of the PSLV will carry out a low-Earth orbit placement of the ADITYA L-1. After that, the orbit of the spacecraft around the earth will be raised several times before the spacecraft is placed on a halo trajectory around the L 1 Lagrange point.
The spacecraft will eventually be placed in a solar halo orbit, located in the vicinity of the Lagrange Point 1 of the Solar-Earth System (more on that below). This point is approximately one and a half million km away from Earth.
The spacecraft, which has been named after the rising sun, will cover its distance to L1 in approximately four months. It will be accompanied by seven payloads, which will observe solar activities over a period of five years.
L-1 objectives of Aditya: what are they?
The main goal of the mission is to get to know more about the Sun and how it affects us. We’ll also be looking at how it emits radiation, how it heats up, how it moves particles around, and how it has a magnetic field. Here’s a list of other things the mission will be doing.
- To explore the Sun’s upper atmosphere, which is made up of the chromosphere and the corona.
- The chromosphere is at the top of the Sun’s atmosphere, while the corona is at the bottom.
- To study CMEs, which are big chunks of plasma and magnetic energy that come out of the Sun’s corona.
- To study the magnetic field in the Sun and how it affects space weather.
- To figure out why the Sun’s not-so-flattering corona is so hot when the Sun’s surface is only 5,500 degrees Celsius.
According to NASA, the points can serve as “parking spots” for spacecraft in space, allowing them to remain in a stationary state with minimal fuel consumption. The points are named after the Italian-French mathematician, Joseph-Lucas Lagrange, who discovered the positions in 1736-1813.
A satellite can be in any of five different Lagrangian positions between the earth and the sun. Of these, three are “unstable” and two are “stable,” according to NASA. The “unstable” Lagrange points are called L1, “L2, and “L3” and they’re along the line between the two big bodies. The “stable” points are called L4 and “L5” and they’re the top of two sides of an equilateral triangle. They’re also called “trojan points” and celestial objects like asteroids can be found here.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
A digital marketing course can bring a number of benefits to your career. Some of these benefits include:
- Increased knowledge: By taking a digital marketing course, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the various aspects of digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, email marketing, and pay-per-click advertising.
- Career advancement: A digital marketing course can help you advance in your current role or transition into a new role within the marketing field. With the increasing demand for digital marketing skills, a certification in this area can help set you apart from other candidates.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends: The world of digital marketing is constantly evolving, and a digital marketing course will help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices.
- Improved skills and performance: With the knowledge and skills you gain from a digital marketing course, you will be able to implement more effective marketing strategies, resulting in improved performance and outcomes.
- Increased earning potential: A certification in digital marketing can increase your earning potential, as the demand for skilled digital marketers continues to grow.
In conclusion, a digital marketing course can greatly benefit your career by providing you with the knowledge, skills, and credentials you need to succeed in the digital marketing field.
Ans: The fees for a digital marketing course in Sonipat range from INR 10,000 to INR 1,00,000 depending on the level of the course you opt for. NDMIT Online Digital Marketing Course fee is INR 40,000 + taxes which is inclusive of placement assurance.
Ans: Yes, you can learn digital marketing on your own with the help of free videos and courses on YouTube – although the credibility of these courses is often unknown. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Instead, you can learn digital marketing with NDMIT Online Digital Marketing Course where you will learn from industry experts and also receive a certification straight from Sonipat instead of anywhere else in India! NDMIT gives you 100% Placement assurance.
Ans: Digital marketing is a great job path. Being a relatively new industry, there are many challenges and opportunities – each highly dynamic. Competitive salary + incentives as well as flexibility with your schedule make this ideal for nearly anyone from entrepreneur, technology focused to analytical individual.
NDMIT is Asia’s leading digital marketing institute. Since its start in 2016, NDMIT has set new standards for education around the globe. We have trained more than thousand Students globally in various aspects of digital marketing.
Taking a future-oriented approach to learning, NDMIT ensures its students receive a customized, relevant curriculum that will help them upskill for their careers.
What their Students says about them ?
Get the Detailed Curriculum and faculty member list.
Why choose NDMIT for a digital marketing course?
- Free Internship
- Centralized level training
- Career counseling
- Book free demo
- 100% placement assistance
- 24*7 Mentor support
- Online classes support
- Work on live project
- Mock interview session
- Personality development – with no cost
- Learn from industry expert trainer with our founder and co-founder
- Attend 3 free live classes online/offline
- Hand-to-hand support
- Learn corporate sector Etiquette
- One on One mentorship support
- Career Guidance
Recently Placed NDMITians
Get the Detailed Curriculum and faculty member list.
Their unique method or their hybrid learning model (as they call it) starts with a series of high-quality online video courses, followed by weekly live training sessions, custom-tailored 1-on-1 mentoring sessions, and in-class presentations.
NDMIT Course Syllabus:
The course syllabus is divided into terms and modules that are taught in-depth to ensure a holistic understanding and training for each student.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Graphic designing with canva from scratch
- Lead generation
- Landing page practical
- You tube & youtube SEO
- Affiliate marketing
- Google Adsense
- E-commerce website creation
- Email marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- 15+ Modules
- Organic Social media marketing
- Google analytics
- Google search console
- Introduction of SEO
- Local SEO
- Buyer Persona
- Keyword research
- Introduction of Google ads
- 30+ Modules
- Live Session with Renowned Marketers
- ON-Page SEO
- OFF-Page SEO
- In-depth Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Twitter Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Competitors Analysis
- Paid Tools walkthrough
- Client Interaction
- Mock interview
- Presentation Session
- Interview Preparation
- Live projects
Know What You Will Learn!
Share Post Via
- Search Engine Google Updated its Language Matching Algorithm
- A guide to using PPC advertising to attract top talent
Search Engine Google Updated its Language Matching Algorithm : Well, it’s all thanks to their language...
A guide to using PPC advertising to attract top talent : We know how tough it can be to find the best...